This is the first test-net version of the dipperin-core(v1.0.0) program and it marks a milestone in the history of Dipperin. Mercury introduced the following features:
- Original Deterministic Proof of Work(DPoW) consensus mechanism.
- Verifiable Random Function(VRF) based verifier sortition mechanism.
- Invertible Bloom filter Lookup Table(IBLT) based block propagation.
- Hierarchical deterministic wallet.
- Formalized ERC20 smart contract.
- Built-in economic model.
- Map-reduce proof of work mechanism.
Dipperin-core includes the following programs:
- Node main program: dipperin
- Client program: dipperin-cli
- Mining program: miner